|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 14, 2017|
Science / Tech / Engineering
Provide highly technical troubleshooting assistance via the phone or computer internet connection of electrical, mechanical and printing related problems.
- Provide technical support for all customers via the phone, fax, or email. This will require coordination of internal resources such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting, Sales and Customer Service.
- Be the main contact for all international support needs and provide follow up responses.
- Actively seek revenue generation opportunities that include selling service calls, PM programs, retrofit opportunities, and any further business development programs.
- Be available for after hour and weekend support on a rotation schedule.
- Support all company policies and procedures, including ISO.
- Excellent customer service and interactions skills
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem solving for both mechanical and electrical areas.
- Understanding of servo drives, PLC controls and circuits.
- Understanding of Relay logic.
- Highly internet computer savvy.
- Experience with ladder logic and servo motion controls
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Read electrical schematics, pneumatic diagrams, and mechanical drawings.
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Minimum of an Electrical or Mechanical Associates degree.
Personal Skills Required
- Interact with others.
- Work in high stress environment.
- Deal with interpersonal conflicts or difficult situations.
- Work in an office/manufacturing environment.
- Coverage during certain periods.
- Travel up to 50%
- Climate controlled office environment, no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise and the like. May have limited exposure to manufacturing areas that require the usage of PPE.
- Frequently required to sit. Occasional walking, standing, stooping and kneeling. Frequently lift up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- May travel to customer sites as necessary
- Mark Andy Inc. is an equal employment employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor, which is prohibited by applicable law.