The Line Maintenance Planner plans overnight maintenance to reduce the impact of aircraft maintenance on the Operation. The Line Maintenance Planner is responsible for coordinating logistical requrements to successfully accomplish maintenance, including vendor capabilities, technician availability and appropriate skill sets, parts, tooling, and routing of the aircraft. The Line Maintenance Planner coordinates planning activities with Scheduling, Line Station Managers, vendors, Materials, MCC, and Base Planning. The Line Maintenance Planner ensures that all maintenance requirements are complied with in accordance with NetJets Approved Aircraft Inspection Programs, Continuous Inspection Programs, or Regulatory Requirements and company requirements.
Is appointed and empowered by the aircraft certificate holders' Director of Maintenance (DOM) to conduct designated functions of the DOM office.
Plans overnight maintenance to meet operational needs, maximize yield on inspection requirements, minimize cost, while ensuring the company stays compliant with regulatory requirements. Planning activities require coordinating with Scheduling, Line Station Managers, vendors, Materials, MCC, and Base Planning.
Coordinates logistical requirements to successfully accomplish maintenance, including vendor capabilities, technician availability and appropriate skill sets, parts, tooling, and routing of the aircraft.
Ensures proper loading of locations in our Line Station network to avoid overloading vendors while avoiding unused labor.
Prioritizes work at Line Stations to ensure the aircraft that are worked overnight provide an optimal available fleet mix for the following day.
High School Graduate
Related Work Experience: 2-4 years
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Basic math skills (Algebra or better).
* The ability to read, write, and understand the English language.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Previous maintenance planning/scheduling experience. (DESIRABLE)
* Avionics or electrical troubleshooting courses. (DESIRABLE)
* Aircraft systems troubleshooting courses. (DESIRABLE)
* A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience on commercial or corporate jet aircraft. (DESIRABLE)