|at ( view profile)|
|Location||444 Lake Cook Road, Suite 18, Deerfield|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
Science / Tech / Engineering
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated client and business development with various public and private clients in the upper Midwest Region.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in air, water, waste compliance, as well as a track record of project management success are required.
- Exceptional leadership and oral/written communication skills, ability to work independently and in project teams are required.
- Desire/ability to collaborate across EA service lines and geographies and direct/collaborate with all levels of staff are essential.
- Experience consulting to both Federal Government agencies and commercial clients is desired along with demonstrated experience in the areas of: Project Management, Technical Writing, and Proposal Development.
- Possess the ability to verbally communicate complex technical issues with non-technical lay personnel across all levels.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of working with clients to define compliance issues, develop practical and cost-effective solutions.
- Possess the desire and ability to lead complex projects and develop relationships with existing and new Upper Midwest based and national clients.
- Bachelor of Science in environmental science, engineering, or related field from a four-year college or university; advanced degree preferred
- At least 10 years of demonstrated success in project management and multi-media compliance consulting
- Specific experience selling and managing compliance services
- Industry recognized certification such as CHMM or CPEA preferred or PE registration
At EA, our core values are openness, prudence, balance, and challenge and we strive to improve the quality of the environment in which we live, one project at a time. Our team works cohesively across all of EA’s service lines. Our professional, team centric culture promotes collaboration and flexibility and allows employees to guide their own career development path. To that end, we provide training and coaching to support ongoing development for our project managers, scientists, and consulting engineers.
Our culture values continuing education and personal development, and we offer competitive salaries, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement, and a comprehensive benefits package including a 401k with ESOP.
For more details, please visit EA’s Career Page on our website, and reference position #18004 to apply.
EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., PBC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.