|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
Clerical / Administrative
Momar, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced and extremely detail oriented Administrative Assistant. Qualified candidates must have no less than one year of experience working in administrative support, a strong customer service orientation, and proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, and capable of managing his/her work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
Primary responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
1) Providing daily administrative support.
2) Coordinating communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and drafting properly formatted and error free correspondence.
3) Working closely with numbers, performing data entry, and generating various reporting documents in Excel and other databases.
4) Creating PowerPoint presentations.
5) Offering above average customer service to a wide range of internal and external customers.
6) Assisting executive staff with special projects as assigned.
Compensation will begin between $15.00 and $20.00 per hour, depending on skills and experience. If interested, please e-mail your resume, referencing the title of this job posting, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position, please call 404-355-4580 and ask for Christina or email us at email@example.com. EOE/F/M/Vet/Disabled. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and as such, we give priority referral to protected veterans.