|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2018|
Law / Legal Services
The Branch Manager is responsible for creating an environment that promotes relationship building with customers, peers and business partners in order to lead a high performance team to meet and exceed goals. Managers will lead by example performing a 'Player/Coach' role; be viewed as a trusted advisor with clients; follow sound, ethical banking practices and adhere to regulations and procedures.
- As head 'Coach', coach the branch team to continually grow whole client relationships by proactively expanding new and existing relationships by advising and recommending appropriate solutions that will exceed client expectations.
- As 'Player', develop, maintain and grow own book of business and consumer clients - develop relationships, determine needs for products (open accounts, loan products, other deposit products, etc.), refer to other business lines. Will actively develop external business opportunities.
- Consistently achieves financial goals.
- Act as a 'Coach' for associates to leverage strengths and understand and identify gaps in performance; conduct one-on-one meetings and timely appraise performance.
- Create and sustain an environment which supports teamwork and mutual respect.
- Uses financial information to identify and implement cost containment or reduction programs and ensure expenditures are accurate and follow policies and procedures.
- Execution of our comprehensive sales process which includes successful prospecting, planning and gaining new business.
- Knowledge of full portfolio of JFG products and services; actively cross-sells full breadth and depth of products. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales, cross-sales and referral goals.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2-5 years in a relationship sales role, successfully leading sales efforts of other sales staff.
- Proven management experience in a financial institution and relevant to level (typically minimum 18 months-2 years).
- Demonstration of solid credit skills.
- National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration required.
- Proven ability to exceed goals.
- Ability to lead and mentor staff to exceed goals.
- Strong communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing operational requirements.
- Strong knowledge of products and services
Job Location: 8700 N. Gainey Center Dr, Ste 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bGpveWNlLjQ1MzY2LjU2NjRAam9obnNvbmZpbmFuY2lhbGdyb3VwLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ