|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 14, 2018|
Job Title: CDL A Roll Off Driver
Stericycle is seeking a CDL A Roll Off Driver - Home Daily!
- First Shift
- CDL A Needed
- Must have Roll Off Experience
- Stick Shift Experience
Responsible for managing and servicing assigned route for medical/municipal waste pickup ensuring that customer’s needs are met on a continual basis. Manages assigned routes ensuring that customers’ waste is picked up in a timely and accurate manner.
* Responsible for picking up and transporting waste safely according to the rules and regulations established by DOT & OSHA.
* Plans daily schedule based on customers’ needs by reviewing daily manifest provided by Transportation Supervisor or Dispatcher.
* Picks up specified waste from each customer site scheduled for the day. Ensures that customers have packaged and prepared the waste according to all Federal, State and Local rules and regulations befo re transporting.
* Provides highest level of customer service to assigned accounts on a daily basis communicating any issues to Transportation Supervisor and/or Dispatcher for resolution.
* Ensures waste, supplies and material handling equipment is secured prior to operating vehicle on public highways.
* Ensures that assigned paperwork is completed legibly, neatly, accurately, and completely and returned to Dispatcher for processing.
* Communicates with Stericycle Transportation Supervisor and/or Dispatcher regarding any change to route pickups, including address changes, customer not having waste ready for pickup, etc. Reports any problems/issues with accounts to Transportation Supervisor and/or Dispatcher before the close of business each day.
* Performs pre-trip and post-trip maintenance on assigned truck prior to leaving or closing for the day. Reports any maintenance problems to Transportation/Dis patcher for follow-up.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent required
* Three or more years of Roll off driving experience
* Maintains current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), with an excellent driving record.
* Demonstrates ability to read a map.
* Must work safely and carefully to prevent injury to self and others while driving, loading, and unloading vehicle. Requires constant mental and visual attention relative to the safe operation of the vehicle. *LI
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.