|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2018|
Clerical / Administrative
Since 1957, GC Services LP, has become one of the leading competitors for outsourcing solutions to businesses nationwide. As market leaders in quality and people development, we pride ourselves on our dedicated workforce and exceptional employee tenure. Opportunities for advancement are unlimited.
Currently, we are seeking a Collection Support Clerk to be a part of an innovative team located at our Lansing Office. Our representatives use their excellent customer service skills to provide the best customer engagement experience to our clients.
- Complies with all specified FDCPA, state and city laws and provisions, as outlined in the GC Services Compliance with FDCPA and State Collection laws Statement, the Collection Excellence and System Training programs and the FDCPA Test
- Assists Managers on special projects
- Sorts and distributes all incoming and outgoing mail; routes customer correspondence and client files to the appropriate A/Rs; updates client systems for Mail Return items
- Prepares and mails all manual letters, and updates client system notes
- Work assigned accounts by calling the necessary place of business to ensure proper documentation is received to resolve accounts per company standard operating procedures and contract
- Documents all activity in CLIENT/GCS System in a concise and accurate manner
- Corrects any deficiencies or oversights as outlined by management and/or quality control
- Maintains good public relations
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
High School Diploma or GED is required
No experience necessary
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Interpret a constant flow of information
- Listen effectively
- Work with and apply basic mathematical concepts
- Deal with difficult interactions with customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and statements effectively
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all time.
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
*All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
*GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
To apply, please follow our link:
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.