|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
Do you want to work for a company that is passionate about security and has a fun, start-up culture with large company perks? Do you want to be in an environment where you will continuously learn new skills, grow and take on new opportunities due to the abundance of new projects on the horizon?
If you answered yes to these questions, this opportunity could be for you!
Defense Point Security is looking for a Cyber Security Operations Lead in San Antonio, TX.
- Oversee multiple managed services teams located in our San Antonio office to include SOC, Security Engineering, and Penetration Testing
- Work collectively with DPS team members to ensure all contract deliverables are being met
- Continuously research and improve the level of support to DPS customers
- Effectively communicate on complex subjects with customer management, and report back to DPS leadership on a regular basis
- Serve as the escalation point for the site
- Drive problems to resolution and manage communication both with the operations team and with DPS customers
- Research and understand the customer mission in order to provide outstanding operational support
- Report program information through weekly group meetings, weekly status reports, and monthly status reports
- Interface and collaborate with the on-site SOC and Engineering leads
- Help stand up new teams as needed including hiring, training and retention of personnel, and planning for future staffing/business needs
- Lead the evaluations of systems and networks to ensure designs meet applicable government security specifications
- Guide the successful completion of program deployments and projects
- Support technical planning, cost, and risk analyses
- Work on advanced architectures that may result in new business for the company
- Identify, analyze, and resolve system design weaknesses
- Travel may be required
- This position requires US Citizenship due to our Federal contractual obligation
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business Management or a related technical field
- 10 years of related cyber security experience (8 years with a Master's Degree)
- Knowledge of government contracting
- Knowledge of managed services
- Knowledge of Enterprise Operation Centers to include Security Operation Centers (SOC) and Network Operation Centers (NOC)
- The ability to prioritize IT problems based on their impacts to mission operations
- Demonstrate a willingness to work directly with customers face to face to address and resolve issues
- Master's Degree
- Industry certifications such as PMP, CISSP, OSCP, GCIH, GCIA, etc.
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
All candidates must be clearable.
Defense Point Security is an IT Security Consulting firm specializing in public and private sector security solutions. Our goal is to provide expert IT security services to our clients while cultivating information security knowledge among all employees for the advancement of cyber security. Defense Point Security offers a competitive employment package including medical, vision, and dental insurance (among others).
Defense Point Security offers a competitive benefits package to include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Premiums are 100% paid by DPS for employee and eligible dependents
- Personal Accident Insurance paid by DPS
- Life Insurance paid by DPS
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance paid by DPS
- 401k Contribution Matching and 100% vested after 90 days
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Assistance
- Paid Time Off starting at 3 weeks a year (15 days)
- 10 paid Federal Holidays
- Up to $100 per month reimbursed for cell phone
- Up to $50 per month reimbursed for home internet
- Up to $200 every 2 years for a cell phone upgrade
- Capital BikeShare Membership for DC Metro Area
- Reimbursement for qualifying training expenses
- Flexible / Alternative Work Schedules
Defense Point Security is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse Community workforce. DPS gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.