|Date Posted||February 14, 2018|
Science / Tech / Engineering
Need to have familiarity with RF. From the hiring Manager: aligning RF amplifiers and avionics systems is a major plus but not required.
Constructs, maintains, and tests electronic systems and components. Uses measuring and diagnostic tools to test and modify electronic parts. Ensures systems and components meet established specifications. Works under general supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to perform within set job standards.
- Performs pre-tests and final acceptance tests from the component level to the top system level per established test procedures.
- Interact with the Engineering and Production Departments for collaboration of product reliability.
- Maintenance and adherence to test procedures.
- Decisions of acceptance or rejection on quality workmanship consistent with specifications.
- Assist Customer Service with test and repair of customer boards and equipment in a timely manner as needed
- Adherence to agreed upon schedule completions for timely product delivery.
- Keep management and supervisor informed of problems, discrepancies and possible product or process improvements that manifest.
- Ability to read schematics and assembly drawings.
- Participates and contributes in the Quality Improvement Process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience:
- Education/Experience: AA Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent. Minimum 1 year experience in testing avionics or like equipment. Minimum 3 years of experience in the test, troubleshooting and repair of digital, analog and RF circuits to the component level. Knowledge of RF circuit theory required.
- Skilled at: Following procedures and persistence in meeting deadlines. Taking directions and working on own
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. Able to stand for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity with hand tools Vision correctable to 20-20 with no color blindness. Involves working long hours. Mental demand of meeting schedules and deadlines on varying projects.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.