|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
Law / Legal Services
Directs and oversees day-to-day mailroom activities for JFG office operations. Sort all incoming mail and supply deliveries, prepares sending of outgoing mail, provides delivery within the Johnson Building of sorted mail, parcels, supplies, and acceptance of all deliveries at the Johnson Building dock. Also provides administrative duties such as daily computer input, creating spread sheets, presentations, work order processing, and other clerical assistance to the facilities team.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Sort and receive incoming / outgoing parcels and mail from various sources such as USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, Interoffice, etc, and prepares outgoing mail for external vendor
- Delivers parcels and mail throughout the building.
- Receive and process vendors and external couriers - taking precautions to ensure vendors are authorized, receive badges, and perform work as expected.
- Manages dock area for loading, shipping, vehicle and pedestrian traffic, and any special loading/unloading (computers, kayaks, etc.).
- Helps with set-up of training rooms, open spaces, conference rooms, etc.
- Participates in vendor relationships and managing service levels.
- Receive, dispatch, assign and track facilities work requests based on knowledge of team, skill sets and functions assigned to associates. Ensures 3rd party work requests are complete.
- Receives invoices, and ensures work performed against established parameters, and authorizes for payment against proper General Ledger account.
- Validates invoices against contract to ensure invoice is correct and meets terms of contract; authorizes for payment within established parameters.
- Serves as first point of contact for facilities-related issues or requests; receives items and inquiries and determines appropriate person or area to direct request.
- Attends meetings for security, moves/additions/changes to understand implications for facilities.
- Manages small projects <$2,500.
- Receives, evaluates, and assigns moves throughout the organization.
- Depending upon customer and/or department needs, may be required to work non-standard hours or overtime hours
- High School Diploma.
- Previous experience in a mail center, loading dock, and administrative services etc. preferred.
- Good interpersonal savvy.
- Ability to prioritize time, self and work.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite of products
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bGpveWNlLjc5Njc5LjU2NjRAam9obnNvbmZpbmFuY2lhbGdyb3VwLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ