|Date Posted||December 27, 2017|
Clerical / Administrative
We are looking for a full-time Office Assistant. You must be able to make decisions and work independently within a team atmosphere. You must be detail oriented, accurate, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Handle customer phone calls, walk in traffic and direct patrons to appropriate personnel.
- Transfer documents and perform data entry into proprietary company systems.
- Maintain a full understanding of company products and services.
- Work with sensitive material and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Provide clear office communication with other employees.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
- Work extended hours as needed to meet business demands.
- Travel occasionally.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Up to 3 years of office experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Ability to travel occasionally