|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2018|
Texas Health Resources is looking to fill their Registered Nurse Operating Room Surgery Circulator position.
Required minimum education:
- RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
- BCLS - American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support (Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred) upon hire
- RN - Registered Nurse upon hire
Skills and Abilities:
- A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 1 Year experience as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room or completion of an RN residency program.
- Minimum 2 years recent Operating Room circulator experience as a Registered Nurse in Hearts, Neuro and Orthopedics.
- Ability to circulate in a variety of surgical services cases.
- Experience preferred in Open Heart, Neuro, and Orthopedics
*40 hours per week
*6:30 am-3:00 pm
*Position includes on -call responsibilities with a response time of 30 minutes
*Weekday, Weekend and Holiday Call Required
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/df4c5gh57gp8shkw