|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2018|
Construction / Craftsmanship
McCain It's All Good™ is our philosophy. As a food manufacturer, our business is driven by good people, making good food, from good ingredients - and the result is food that makes people feel good. But McCain It's All Good™ is not just about the food we make, it's about how we conduct ourselves in every aspect of our business. From farmer and customer relationships to sustainable agricultural processes - we strive to make every element of our business good. The McCain It's All Good™ philosophy underpins everything we do.
McCain Foods is a world-leading food company and one of the largest manufacturers of frozen potato specialties. We also produce other foods including pizza, appetizers, vegetables, oven meals, and desserts and our products can be found in restaurants and supermarket freezers in more than 160 countries around the globe. A privately owned company headquartered in Canada, we generate annual sales of CDN$7 billion, employ 18,000 people globally, and operate 46 production facilities on six continents. McCain Foods is accepting applications for a Packaging Line Operator position, to work a 12-hour night shift (7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.) at the Burley, Idaho plant.
The Packaging Line Operator is responsible for ensuring that quality products are packaged efficiently while meeting quality specifications for the packaging of products. The Packaging Line Operator is also responsible for the efficient use of packaging supplies and equipment.
* The successful candidate will have a one-year certificate from a college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Prior experience as a Packaging Operator in a manufacturing facility is a plus.
* Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Must have ability to write routine reports and correspondence and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
* Must have demonstrated computer skills and experience with the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is required.
Compensation includes a competitive hourly wage and excellent benefits.
McCain Foods is a drug free workplace. EOE M/F/D/V
McCain Foods and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=emFuYS5wcnV0aW5hLjY5MDk5LjU2NjRAbWNjYWluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ