|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
I.M. Systems Group, Inc. (IMSG), www.imsg.com (http://www.imsg.com/), a Federal Government Contractor, is seeking to fill a position for a Project Coordinator to work at NOAA's National Centers for Environmental Prediction’s (NCEP) Environmental Modeling Center (EMC), located in College Park, MD.
The successful candidate will support IMSG and EMC in several areas most likely including:
- Support contractor travel – Organize travel requests, track expenditures, and coordinate travel plans.
- Maintain IMSG attendance e-white board.
- Ensure timekeeping is recorded according to contract guidelines for compliance.
- Track status of contractor NOAA badges and CACs and ensure appropriate documents are complete and appointments in place for NOAA badges and CACs renewals.
- Assist EMC Program Administration Specialist with assigned duties approved by Program Manager.
- Assist with the in-processing of new IMSG employees.
- Work with NCO IT Department to ensure computer applications are completed accurately and computer work stations are operational for new hires.
- Support scheduling and logistics of meetings/events/local conferences.
- Ensure compliance of IMSG policies and procedures and ensure alignment with government requirements.
- Serve as liaison between IMSG HQ staff and contractors to address and/or resolve financial issues, benefits, and other issues that occur.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Program Manager.
- Assist in proposal, task preparation, and cost monitoring.
- Assist in budget forecasting, preparation, formulation, and presentation.
- Respond to employee issues/questions on company and client procedures.
- Respond to requests from company and client managers.
- Maintain files of program and company documentation.
- Support Program Managers by maintaining program documentation and spreadsheets.
- Establish and maintain routine procedures for distributing program information and documentation.
- Communicate with managers and staff on a regular basis and maintain staff information.
Education and Experience:
Must hold a B.S. degree or higher in Business Administration.
5+ years management support experience.
5+ years of budget and proposal experience.
Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint.
Experience using and maintaining web-based automated information systems.
Experience working for government contractor, scientific arena.
Experience supporting a large staff in a deadline driven environment.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to work effectively in a diverse cultural environment.
Detail-oriented and well-organized.
Ability to provide excellent customer service.
Please apply directly to our career portal: https://careers-imsg.icims.com (NOA1789 Program Coordinator). Include your resume, three references with contact information and a cover letter explaining how your qualifications meet the requirements of the position. Please indicate your timeline of availability and preferred salary level for consideration.
IMSG offers an outstanding overall Benefit Package including company paid leave, medical, dental, vision, and 401K. IMSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Veteran Friendly.