|Date Posted||February 14, 2018|
Computer / Hardware / Software
Environmental Systems Corporation designs, manufactures and supports environmental compliance software. Our team of dedicated professionals is committed to creating solid products derived from experience and knowledge. Always looking to the horizon of the industry’s next need, ESC will continue to be the thought-leader within the air emissions compliance industry.
The position below is a full-time, office based position in Austin, Texas.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Seeking Quality Assurance Engineers who are team-oriented and who love breaking software! If you are a team player who is highly organized and driven to catch defects before product release, we would love the chance to meet with you. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, have great interpersonal communication skills, and have a detailed and persistent approach to software testing.
- Research and establishes appropriate application test coverage requirements
- Design, and execute test plans on a quarterly cycle
- Assess and revise existing test plans
- Document software defects with transparent detail
- Interface effectively with other departments
- Work with product management and development to ensure a high quality product
- May develop automated tests using Visual Studio or a third-party tool
- May help with the evaluation and selection of third-party automated test tools
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline, or a combination of education and related experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of Agile development methodology in a SCRUM environment
- Strong team player
- Software Development experience preferred
- Client-Server and Web Application products
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Primarily .NET and C# environments
- Testing performed on Virtual Machines
If this position sounds like the perfect job for you and your skills and qualifications meet these requirements, please apply.
To learn more about our company please visit our website at www.envirosys.com.
ESC provides a competitive pay and benefits package.
ESC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of a disability.
No relocation assistance is offered with this position.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the link below into your browser: