|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
Computer / Hardware / Software
To be considered for this position, please submit an online application @ http://www.coppercolorado.com/jobs
Job Title: Rental Tune Shop Foreman
Job Status: Full-Time, Seasonal
The Rental Tune Shop Foreman works along with Copper Rental Managers and the various rental outlets run by Copper Mountain to ensure a smooth rental tuning process and to maximize the quality rental equipment for our Guests.
The Rental Tune Shop Foreman assists the Rental Managers with tuning and maintain of rental ski/snowboard and bike fleet equipment at Copper owned rental facilities. These duties include, but are not limited to ensuring all equipment is up to ASTM standards, supervising equipment maintenance (waxing/tuning), making sure that all equipment is properly entered in RTP, overseeing regular cycle counts, ensuring that all staff are trained in rental procedures, confirming that all rental staff are ASTM certified and moving rental equipment based on where it is needed. The Rental Tune Shop Foreman also will oversee and help with Daily Operations of The Lost and Found, Gear Check, Day Lockers, Copper One Seasonal Locker Room and also help with the Alpine Club.
As a member of the supervisory team, the Rental Tune Shop Foreman will be asked to participate in the development of business plans, budgeting and operational decisions as well as work on special projects.
In addition, The Rental Tune Shop Foreman supports the Guest Services and Retail departments in his/her location as needed. The Rental Fleet Foreman may be asked to help open or close Rental/Retail/Guest Service Locations as needed.
Minimum 3 years previous rental experience in a high-volume customer-oriented environment and past tuning of ski/sb equipment for the rental fleet and guest.
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work long hours on feet
- Motor Vehicle Record check required (conducted by Copper)
- Must be able to load, drive and unload equipment regularly
- Must be able to possess a valid driver’s license
- Extensive Ski, Snowboard and Bike tuning experience
- Experience with automated tuning machines
- Experience in maintaining tuning equipment
- ASTM knowledge
- 3+ years rental ski, snowboard and bike equipment management
- Understanding computer hardware and software, and prefer experience in the following applications:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- RTP or other Rental Management System
Copper Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!