|Date Posted||February 14, 2018|
Medicine / Health
Are you ready to work for a company that makes the care of our clients and the needs of our nurses our top priorities?
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide one-on-one holistic patient-centered care?
Do you work full-time and want to supplement your income? Or are you looking for meaningful part-time work?
Are you a new RN grad looking to start your nursing career, and work with high-tech skills, including ventilators, trachs, and central lines?
Do you want the opportunity to support pediatric and adult patients in the home and community setting?
If this sounds like you, we want you to become part of our team!
Our mission: We exist to provide excellent nursing care that you can trust; partnering with each client and family we serve, for the best possible outcomes.
Alliance Nursing is a family-owned business. We are dedicated to providing our clients with compassionate and clinically excellent care, utilizing evidence-based practice. We provide private duty nursing for medically complex adults and children who are in need of skilled nursing care.
Working as a Home Health Care nurse allows you to support families by caring for their loved one at home. At Alliance Nursing you will be provided with a safe and supportive work environment. Because we are nurse owned and operated, we value all of our nurses as an important part of the healthcare team.
- Current active and unrestricted WA state license to practice as a Registered Nurse RN OR Licensed Practical Nurse | LPN
- Vent experience preferred; paid training provided
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to communicate effectively with clients, families, physicians, peers, staff, and supervisors as well as staff in community organizations.
- Must possess the ability to work alone and be able to set and accomplish care goals without face-to-face supervision.
- Ability to understand and address client expectations and provide excellence in care and service consistent with the organization's mission.
- Working knowledge or self-initiative to become knowledgeable of applicable local, state, and federal laws and accreditation standards as applicable to the role.
- Must be able to communicate effectively; verbally, reading and writing, in a way that is understood by others who communicate in the English language.
- Must have the ability to engage in physical activity, which may include heavy lifting (up to 40 pounds) extensive bending, standing or twisting while caring for a client while providing total care.
- Must be able to perform CPR on the floor.
Alliance Nursing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetics/genetic markers, military or veteran status, and/or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.