|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
Job Title: RX Waste Tech
The Rx Waste Technician will work on-site at hospitals sorting pharmaceutical waste, and providing waste sort feedback to customer. During a waste sort one must consolidate, prepare, and package hazardous and non hazardous Rx waste materials applying federal, state and DOT regulations in preparation for transportation and disposal. Act as a liaison between customer and sales support.
* Travels between customer facilities providing on-site pharmaceutical waste sorting at a healthcare facility, as required or requested.
* Maintains a rigid service schedule.
* Communicates duty status on a defined scheduled.
* Performs other related duties as required or requested.
* Provides written and verbal reports to customer and supervisor.
* Education equivalent to graduation from high school, demonstrating strong communication skills and tact in providing superior service in a variety of settings and situations.
* Two or more years of industry related experience as a lab pack technician, service specialist or driver, or the equivalent in related work experience.
* Must possess a valid driver’s license be able to provide own transportation to service customers at different sites, as needed.
* Demonstrates knowledge of computer software applications including spreadsheets and word processing. May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirements
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.