|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
Job Title: Sharps Service Specialist
Stericycle is looking for Sharps Service Specialist.
Full Time Work
Great Pay & Benefits!
Under management direction, travels between customer facilities providing on-site placement and collection of Stericycle waste containers (based on the customer contract - Sharps, Rx, Haz, etc) through a healthcare facility, as required or requested.
* Travels between customer facilities providing on-site placement and collection of Stericycle waste containers (Sharps, Rx, Haz, etc) through a healthcare facility, as required or requested. May also collect/transport RCRA pharmaceutical waste and take to central accumulation areas within the facility.
* Maintains a rigid collection and service schedule.
* Communicates duty status on a defined scheduled.
* Performs other related duties as required or requested.
The Service Specialists are an integral component of the Stericycle Sharps Management Service.
To be a part of a healthcare industry leader, please review the requirements below and apply today!!!
* Education equivalent to graduation from high school or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating strong communication skills and superior service.
* Two or more years of industry related experience as a service specialist or driver preferred, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating strong communication skills and tact in providing superior customer service in a variety of settings and situations.
* Demonstrates ability to work independently and with little supervision.
* Demonstrates knowledge of computer software applications including spreadsheets and word processing.
* Flexible schedule and availability to work varied shifts, weekends and overtime as needed
* Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must possess reliable transportation to travel between customer facilities. .
At Stericycle, we understand that our employees work hard, so we offer an affordable, comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our full time employees. Our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, synergy, commitment and partnership. We’re committed to an environment where people can grow and develop and where innovative ideas and new approaches are valued.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.