|Date Posted||January 13, 2018|
Freelance / Contractor
To be considered for this position, please submit an online application @ http://www.coppercolorado.com/jobs
Job Title: Ski Patrol Foreman
Job Status: Seasonal
To oversee and monitor the daily activities of the ski patrol. To oversee and monitor key areas of responsibilities within the ski patrol. To participate in the training, development of policies and procedures and supervision of duty stations on a daily basis. To oversee the delegation of responsibility, accomplishment of tasks and assignments, and interpretation and enforcement of rules and regulations.
A full-time, seasonal position to begin immediately. Must have a minimum of five year's patrol experience. Well-versed in all aspects of patrolling.
- Must be able to lift and carry toboggans weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Must not have a history of injuries or physical limitations.
- Must be able to hear and speak clearly to ensure good communication.
- Must be of 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid US Driver's license
- Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal background check will be conducted after position is accepted. This background check will be done in accordance with standards enacted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Must have a current Colorado or National EMT certification
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Previous professional patrolling experience, previously employed by Copper Mountain, Mountaineering/Outward Bound or other experience within the medical field.
- Computers, designing of special equipment
- CPR, Strong alpine skiing background.
- Mountaineering skills preferred.
- Industry experience (ski instructor, lift operator, trail crew).
- Strong leadership skills
Copper Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!