|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2018|
Location: Clifton Park, NY
Employment Type: Full Time Union
Work Hours: 1st Shift
Requisition Number: 18-0063
Milton CAT is seeking a Yard Coordinator for our Clifton Park, NY location. The Yard Coordinator is responsible for the general maintenance, electronic tracking and organization of heavy equipment and attachments within the yard, as well as shipping and receiving, assembly of equipment and inventory control. This position requires a pro-active, problem-solving individual who is able to manage a varied workload with constantly changing priorities.
- Prepare, clean, load and unload heavy equipment and attachments for customers.
- Coordinate and track all shipping and receiving of equipment within the yard.
- Prepare needed paperwork on all incoming and outgoing equipment.
- Scan all incoming and outgoing equipment.
- Inventory all sales equipment/attachments weekly.
- Organize and inventory yard ensuring working environment is safe for both customers and employees.
- Maintain attachment storage areas and storage building.
- Fuel machines upon arrival.
- Check fluid levels and test operation of equipment before loading.
- Perform basic repairs and maintenance on machines.
- Jumpstart dead or cold machines to load and unload.
- Perform final inspections on machines ensuring a quality, clean, and work ready machine is delivered.
- Adhere to all company and department safety policies and procedures.
- Performs general housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- High school diploma or (GED) equivalent.
- Experience with loading and unloading of various types of earthmoving machines, e.g. Backhoe, Dozer, Excavator, Skidsteer, etc.
- Ability to drive and operate a forklift, boom lift, scissor lift, etc.
- Flexible to work overtime as well as have the ability and willingness to work after hours when needed.
- Able to lift more than 50 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced service environment.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Apply Online – https://re22.ultipro.com/SOU1021/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*B0D56A3EA6CDF359
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer. Milton CAT is a Drug-Free workplace.